Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
OF SALE OF HEETEE WEBSHOP
This document, together with the documents referred to in it, describe the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the products listed on our website www.hee-tee.com to you.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any products from our site.
By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Before you place your order with us, we will ask you to check a box to confirm that you agree to these terms & conditions of sale. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any products from our website.
In this document, “Heetee”, “we” or “us” means Heetee Baby España S.L.;
“T&Cs” means these General Terms & Conditions of Sale, together with the relevant documents mentioned in this T&Cs for the delivery of products by Heetee to the customer.
“website” means the official Heetee site, www.hee-tee.com;
“product” or “products” means any of the products offered by Heetee through its website;
“client”, “customer” or “you” means each person not acting in the performance of a profession or a business that enters into an agreement with Heetee;
“agreement” means any contract formalised through the website between Heetee and a customer.
1. These T&Cs apply to every offer of Heetee that is made through the website and to every agreement that is subsequently concluded between Heetee and a customer.
2. By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these T&Cs and any other documents expressly referred in these T&Cs.
3. Besides these T&Cs, additional terms and conditions may apply to certain products when this is expressly indicated in relation to the product concerned.
4. We have the right to revise and amend these T&Cs from time to time. Every time you order products from us, check the T&Cs which shall apply at that time. The T&Cs date is indicated at the end of this document.
5. The products that are offered on our website are available only in EU countries, and unfortunately, we do not deliver to all postal code areas. Refer to our website of send us an email to email@example.com and we will inform you whether we can deliver in your postal code.
3. Company information
Heetee Baby España S.L., registered in Spain under company number B-98763766 and with registered office at Polígono Industrial Masía del Juez, Calle de los Velluters 3, 46900 Torrente, Valencia. Availability: Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
General enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Offers, prices and dispatch costs
1. Prices and delivery and/or dispatch costs listed on our website include VAT.
2. If an offer or price has a limited period of validity or if an offer is made subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated on the website in relation to the offer.
3. Any delivery and/or dispatch costs applicable to your order will be clearly stated in the order confirmation before the agreement is concluded.
4. Although we do our best to ensure that all prices and details on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of one or more products in your order, we will inform you thereof as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or otherwise terminate the agreement. If we do not succeed in contacting you within a reasonable period using the contact details that you have provided, or if you do not confirm the order to us at the correct price, the agreement will be automatically terminated.
5. Formation of the agreement between us
1. You shall check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us.
2. The agreement is formed once you place your order.
3. Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from us with a list of the products in your order, the purchase price of your order and any delivery and/or shipping costs (including VAT), your chosen payment method and the delivery method.
4. Once we dispatch your order, you will receive a dispatch confirmation from us or our designated carrier via email or SMS with the estimated date of delivery.
5. We may make enquiries -within statutory limits- to establish whether you are able to meet your payment obligations, as well as into all the facts and factors that are important for entering into the agreement responsibly. If we have good grounds on which not to enter into the agreement on the basis of these enquiries, we will be entitled to refuse an order or request, with reasons, or to attach special conditions to its attainment.
6. Cancellation or termination of your order
1. You may cancel your order as long as you have not yet received a dispatch confirmation from us or our designated carrier and the products are on its way to you, we will fully refund you all amounts already paid.
2. In order to use your cancelation rights, you shall contact us via telephone or email clearly stating that you are cancelling the order and quoting the order number. You will receive confirmation of the cancellation from us by email. You will easily find our contact details in the footer of our website www.hee-tee.com.
3. If you cancel your order before receipt of the dispatch confirmation, we will fully refund all amounts paid within 30 days of the cancellation and not charge you anything.
4. You have the right to terminate the agreement within a 30-day assessment period from the date of delivery of the order and you shall return the products, undamaged and in the original condition and packaging within 10 days of making use of your right of termination.
5. We will refund you all amounts already paid within 30 days after receiving the products in our facilities and after checking that the products are undamaged and in the original condition and packaging. The costs of returning the product will be borne by you.
6. You shall handle carefully the products and its packaging. You may only unpack, remove protections or use the products to the extent of assessing whether you wish to keep it. Use the product and its packaging carefully, during the assessment period you are only liable for the products’ devaluation that is a consequence of your handling the products other than as permitted in this paragraph.
7. We shall only refund the full amount that you paid if the products are undamaged and in the original condition and packaging.
8. Refunds will only be made to the purchaser of the products.
9. In order to terminate the agreement, you shall contact us via telephone or email clearly stating that you are terminating the agreement and quoting the order number. You will receive confirmation of the termination from us by email. You will easily find our contact details in the footer of our website www.hee- tee.com.
10. If you decide to terminate the agreement, be aware that the products shall not be used and shall be returned in the same condition that you received it (undamaged, scratch free, with the original labelling, user instructions, wrapping, etc) and in the same box that you received it to avoid damage during transport.
11. Ensure that you properly protect the products when returning them to us. You are liable for any damage until the products are received and inspected by us. Heetee shall not be responsible for damage occur during transport returning the products for defective packaging.
12. If you exercise your right of termination, all supplementary agreements are legally dissolved.
7. Delivery and ownership of the product
1. Orders will be delivered within no more than 15 days of placing the order to your supplied delivery address, unless a longer delivery period is agreed. Deliveries run from Monday to Friday.
2. If there is a delay in delivery, you will receive notice thereof with a new delivery date. At this point, you will be entitled to terminate the agreement without any costs and we will fully refund any amounts already paid within 15 days.
3. If our designated carrier is unable to deliver your order after two attempts at your stated delivery address, it will leave a message stating where is your package and how and within which period you can collect it.
4. The place of delivery is the address that you stated in the order. Delivery is considered complete if the order has been delivered after signature for delivery of the goods at this agreed delivery address.
5. Ownership of the products only passes to you if we have received full payment of all amounts due in relation to the products. Risk of damage in and/or loss of the products passes at the time of delivery to you.
1. Payment for the products and all applicable delivery charges must be paid in advance.
2. You must immediately notify us if you discover any inaccuracies in the payment details that you provided.
3. If you pay by credit card, we will carry out a pre-authorisation on that card after receipt of your order so as to guarantee that there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. The purchase price may not be debited from your credit card until you receive the order confirmation. If we do not receive the required authorisation, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
4. If you fail to comply with your payment obligations to Heetee, we may charge you statutory interest as well as the reasonable costs that we incur to obtain full payment from you, including collection costs. If you fail to comply with your payment obligations, we will moreover be entitled to claim the products delivered to you as our property and demand their return. In that case, you will be liable for the costs of returning the products and for any damage caused to the products.
9. Conformity and warranty
1. Heetee guarantees that the products will be free from material defects. You will be able to access our warranty in more detail in our website.
2. The warranty does not apply to any defect:
For fair wear and tear;
For wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
If you fail to operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instruction manual; For any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one approved by us; For any specification provided by you;
If the product serial number has been removed; or
If the product shows signs of having been opened
1. By using our website, you accept that communication with us will mostly take place electronically, mainly by email, and that Heetee will usually contact you by email to provide information. Make sure that our email does not end up in your junk mail.
2. All communications that we initiate with you to provide information, will be sent by email.
3. All communications that you initiate with us should preferably be sent by email.
4. Any communication is deemed to have been received and properly effected 24 hours after sending an email or 3 days after sending a letter. In order to prove that notice has been given, it will suffice to show, in case of a letter, that this letter has been correctly addressed, stamped and posted and, in case of an email, that this email has been sent to the supplied email address of the addressee.
10. Amendments to these terms
1. Amendments to these T&Cs will be effective only after they have been published and apply only to agreements that are concluded after the amendments become effective.
2. In the event that such amendments become effective during the term of an offer, the most favourable provision will apply to you.
If you have a complaint about a product that we have delivered or our service, you may submit the complaint by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to your complaint by email within 15 days of its receipt. Heetee is committed to try resolve any issue in the best way possible through common consensus with you.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement between Heetee and you shall be governed by the laws of Spain and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Valencia (Spain), submitting any disputes concerning the performance and interpretation of these T&Cs must be submitted to the competent court of the city of Valencia (Spain), without affecting your rights according to your own national law.
These General Terms and Conditions were last amended on 15 December 2020.