1.1. The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context:
“Data Protection Officer” – Heetee Baby Company Limited, 59 Hardinge Road, London NW10 3PN
“Cookies” – these are small bits of text used by a browser to store information on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
“Site” – www.hee-tee.com;
“We”, “us” or “our” – Heetee Baby Company Limited a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 08684864 and with our registered office at 59 Hardinge Road, London NW10 3PN.; and
“you”, “your” – an individual, company, or firm accessing our Site.
Certain areas of our Site may only be open to you if you register.
2.2. Our primary reasons for collecting your personal data are to process your orders for goods from our Site, to address enquiries which you may make on our Site from time to time, to register products you’ve purchased from one of our retailers, to provide brochures to you on your request and to provide you with the most efficient service possible. We do not anticipate collecting or processing sensitive personal data about you.
2.4 Our Site contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the websites linked to our Sites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects personal information.
- OUR POLICY FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- when you submit your details on the Site in the forms provided to contact us, request a brochure or register a product on our Site we will collect personal data from you;
- when you contact us by post, e-mail or telephone we may collect personal data from you;
- personal information may also be obtained automatically by your internet browser;
- if you place an order for goods and when you subsequently submit payment for that order we will collect personal data from you;
- if you request a quotation for goods we may collect personal data from you;
- if you register to create an account on our Site.
- WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4.1. We will process your personal data so that:
- we can process your orders for goods from our Site subject to the terms and conditions of our Site;
- we can fulfil our obligations to you under any contract for the supply of goods subject to the terms and conditions of our Site;
- we can create a quotation for goods for you;
- we can process any payment made by you;
- we can deal with the general queries you raise from time to time on our Site, by post, by email or by telephone;
- we can provide you with a brochure when requested by you on our Site, by post, by email or by telephone;
- we can register products to you;
- we can maintain and manage our database and records;
- we can protect your personal data held and/or processed by us;
- we can train our employees in respect of providing a better service to you;
- we can maintain records of payments made by you; and
- for our general marketing purposes where you have notified us that you are happy for the time being to receive information about us and our products and offers.
- WHO ELSE GETS TO SEE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5.1. We send your data to third parties only if this is necessary in order to comply with our obligations towards you. These may be:
- Our data processors, who may be our employees or sub-contractors.
- Such couriers used by us from time to time for the purposes of delivering goods ordered by you.
- Such financial service providers used by us from time to time for the purpose of processing payment for goods.
- Such marketing companies used by us.
- Other companies which are part of the group of companies which we may be part of from time to time.
- YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 You are entitled to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals to examine your personal data that we process and to request us to supplement or correct this data if it is incomplete or inaccurate, or to request us to protect or delete this data. We will report to you within six weeks of receipt of your request. You may also notify us if you no longer wish to be approached with information about our products and services. These requests may be sent to us in writing by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you may unsubscribe from it at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- MAINTENANCE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7.1. We are committed to the security of your personal data. All of our employees and sub-contractors with access to your personal data and/or who are associated with the processing of that data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
7.2. We have implemented technology measures and security policies to protect the personal data that we have in our control from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example: enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
We use this information to improve services for you through, for example:
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested.
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
- analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, remember your preferences when using the Heetee website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Functional cookies are always stored, irrespective of the choices you make. This type of cookies may be stored without permission.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. This will allow us to make a more user-friendly website for you. We attempt to make this data as anonymous as possible. The Heetee website uses Google Analytics provided by Google Inc. to keep track of how visitors use the website and generate reports about such usage. Google may provide that information to third parties if legally required to do so, or for third parties process that information on behalf of Google. Heetee has no control over this.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Advertisement cookies. These are used for matching up advertisements to your interests and to prevent the same adverts from being shown multiple times.
- Social media cookies. Our website contains buttons for promoting and sharing web pages on different social networks. In order to let these buttons work, we use social media cookies from these social media providers. For details of the cookies that these social media providers store and the data that they may potentially collect through them, please refer to the statements issued by those parties about this on their own websites. Note: those declarations may be changed regularly. We have no control over this.